CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Italia



Its over.




The first exam is done and the first class is over.




But that isn't really the most exciting news I suppose. I've been in Italy for a week and a half. Since I've been here I've taken a class on evangelism, washed laundry at a local laundrymat, eaten Italian pizza at an Italian pizzaria, eaten gelato twice, been to Venice for a day and went on a gondola ride. I have also been lost in the Italian country side after walking from one town and trying to find another (not really lost but it felt like it) and have experienced the drastic changes in northern Italian weather: really warm and sunny to cold and rainy.




And there was snow a couple times also.


















and we may have a pretty amazing view from the class room:


To see all the pictures I've taken, look at facebook. There are a bunch there (i think, if not there will be).
For now, that is all. Going to Verona on Saturday.
Ciao.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

YAY! Thanks for posting, Ryan. So glad you did.

Keep me updated on the happenings in Italy, either through Facebook or Blogspot.

Ciao.